The needs of our customers are immediate and clear.
Our customers require rapid, reliable and quality work from their restoration partners. FirstOnSite is a national, corporate entity, and that structure creates degrees of speed, scope and scale unequaled in our industry. It also enables unmatched abilities to seek innovations and technologies that help us meet the unique needs of our customers in our evolving marketplace.
Our mission is to deliver rapid and superior disaster restoration services in times of emergency. We put things right — the right way — each and every time.
Help is one click away with FirstOnSite’s new SOS Mobile App.
We are pleased to announce the development of our new, easy to use mobile application – FirstOnSite SOS.
Available on all three platforms, (iPhone, Blackberry and Android) the app lets you call our 24 hour emergency hotline in one easy click.
The benefits are straightforward: it enables our customers to contact us immediately without having to look for our contact information, speeding up response times.
Download and install the FirstOnSite SOS App
Setting New Standards in the Restoration Industry
FirstOnSite is committed to providing superior Customer Experience. Our most powerful Customer Experience initiative to date is the introduction of mobileCT: our proprietary software designed to streamline data capture, reduce job cycle times and ultimately improve service delivery coast to coast.
FirstOnSite mobileCT & Tablet Technology Video
FirstOnSite mobileCT Software
- Powerful field-based mobile job management software that drives, track and manage restoration jobs in real time
- Integrates directly with our in-house claim management system (ClaimTrak) designed for the restoration industry
- Synchs seamlessly with industry standard software (XactAnalysis)
- Integrated email capability
- Real-time, on-site reporting: data gathering and uploading, on-line sketch tools, photo and document management
- Produces reliable and comprehensive site reports in hours instead of days
- Immediate communication capability with crews, property owners and adjusters
- Increases speed of estimates via built in reporting, scoping tools and estimate desk turnaround
- Eliminates majority of time-consuming paper based components of the business
- Continues to evolve along with the needs of our customers
- Windows-based, Wi-Fi and 3G enabled tablet
- Tablet loaded with mobileCT enables synching from the field automatically
- Project Managers develop and upload data from the job site resulting in immediate and comprehensive initial site reports
- Ability to complete work from the field expands Project Manager job capacity (especially helpful during a CAT)
- Tablets have onboard enhanced GPS that enables efficient communication of new job assignments (especially powerful during a CAT)
- Manufactured by motion computing, the tablets are powerful, rugged and built for field use, with guerilla glass screens.
Measuring Customer Experience
- mobileCT software is designed with process driven timeline triggers that stem directly from industry standards
- Ability to track against timeline triggers drives active management of every job
- Ability to measure and improve performance on local, regional and national levels
- National scope supported by ongoing training ensures consistency, speed and professionalism across all branches
- Ongoing innovation continually improves service delivery
When disaster strikes, it is necessary that crews get to work as soon as possible – especially when the disaster affects large commercial businesses.
According to the US-based Strategic Institute,
Companies that aren’t able to resume operation within 10 days of a disaster are not likely to survive.”
In the event of a large commercial loss, tracking mitigation costs can often be a complicated process, oftentimes involving multiple businesses or tenants, multiple insurers – all with varying degrees of damage and different business continuity requirements – combined with a need for large quantities of equipment and resources Time & Materials Plus II was designed by restoration industry professionals for just these types of scenarios:
- Powerful tracking and billing system
- Specifically designed for complex commercial restorations
- Proprietary to FirstOnSite in Canada through 2011
- Flexible – able to track and bill multiple units/owners/ buildings for the same loss
- System automatically calculates based on agreed-upon contract with an attached price schedule
- Includes a three-step internal audit process
- Daily input of data improves speed of service
- Daily involvement of customers improves transparency and efficiency
- Process enables detailed, full disclosure upon invoicing
An article published by Canadian Underwriter and written by FirstOnSite’s own National Business Process Manager, Ingrid Himmelman explains how FirstOnSite, Canada’s largest restoration company, strategically and effectively handles large, complex commercial losses.